Top 5 DIY Phone Cases

Just about everyone is carrying around the same iPhone these days, so it gets a little difficult to stand out. Fortunately, we’ve found some awesome tutorials for DIY phone cases – so you can whip up your own original case! Keep scrolling to see our picks. Which one would you want to try?

1. DIY Tribal Print iPhone Case by Unexpected Expectations

2. DIY Studded iPhone Case by Fuji Files

3. DIY Embroidered Cell Phone Case by Look What I Made

4. DIY Native Print Envelope Cell Phone Case by Swell Mayde

5. DIY Glitter iPhone Skin by Hippanonymous

11 comments on “Top 5 DIY Phone Cases

1. barefootgal says:

After having my iPhone for just 3 days it was accidentally dropped on the ground. Glass back shattered. Did some reasearch and ended up getting an Otter Back case that offers 3 layers of protection. This phone will not break again!

2. Wow nice post! Stop by and say hi :)

• barefootgal says:

Christina – I was almost right when I wrote which case it was – ha ha It’s REALLY called Otter Box. Regardless, now I feel like if I drop the phone, it will be OK.

3. Tara says:

I like all of them but really love the first one! :D
    Do you want to see my (not iPhone, but HTC) cover?

4. Kay says:

Hello all, I also made a case myself with Swarovski crystals….it was really tiring but so worth it!

5. [...] already shared our favorite DIY camera straps and phone cases, so now it’s time to tackle another tech accessory: the iPad case. Some of our favorite [...]

6. Jordan says:

I’ve heard of this new company starting up in November called Domeo products. They make these awesome iPad cases that are unlike any cases I have seen before. The website builds iPad cases that are great for home or office use. The case I am looking forward to the most is the one that raises up to your eye level. It would be so great for cooking in the kitchen or office use. Like I said, this company does not launch until November, but I would highly recommend checking them out! They are so awesome! Can’t wait! Definitely check out domeoproducts.com.

7. Ariana Asencio says:

How do make that?

8. mochimonster says:

Reblogged this on mochimo's diary and commented:
    i’ll make it. soon

9. judy park says:

Wow. They look cool!!

But why don’t you have look stylish and fashionalble I phone 5 cases by British designers here : )