We’re back with another original DIY – and this time we’re all about the pastel trend! Using only 3 materials, (all from M&J Trimming) we created this lovely striped beaded headband. See the instructions below to make your own!
- 2 packages each of 2 different colors of seed beads
- 1 plastic headband
- craft glue
- 2 wide, shallow bowls
1. Create the middle strip first, drawing a line of glue down the middle of the headband. You may want to draw the line in pencil first to make it easier.
2. Pour the first color of the beads into a wide, shallow bowl or saucer. Dip all sides of the headband in the bowl until beads are covering all of the glue. Let the middle stripe dry.
3. Once dry, add another line of glue to create one of the outside stripes.
4. Pour the second color of the beads into the second bowl. Repeat the process that you used to make the first stripe, dipping the glue stripe in the bowl. If you prefer, you could also sprinkle the beads onto the headband.
5. Continue to add beads on both sides of the middle stripe, until the whole headband is covered.
6. Let dry for an hour and then you’re all done!