Minkette.com just shared this amazing headpiece tutorial – made completely out of M&J products! To keep that Coachella inspired style going for the rest of the summer head over to MJTrim.com and see the directions below.
- Gather your supplies. If you don’t have jump rings, you can remove a few links from a chain with pliers and use them as a substitute.
- Use the pliers to separate the chain into three separate pieces. Each piece should be about 10-12 inches, depending on how loose you want your headpiece to be.
- Attach one end of each chain together with a jump ring.
- Do the same thing with the other ends of each chain, so all three chains are connected on both ends.
- Use one more jump ring to attach a charm to one of the ends of the chains. Drape over your head and you are ready to keep that Coachella inspired style going all summer long!