Rit’s Creative Challenge, RIT Dye wants you to share your creativity by entering their creative challenge that is themed around UPCYCLING. Use Rit Dye to re-create anything in your closet, friends closet, Flea Market, really anything that needs to be brought back to life! Then upload your DIY project with before and after photos and win some awesome prizes! Yes, 3 Winners will win 3 equal prize packages, each worth a total of $250. And best of all M&J Trimming Gift Card is one of the prizes, So don’t wait any longer and join the fun. Click here for Official Rules
Here are the Contest Judges!
- Heidi Borchers, EcoArtist/Author/TV Host
- Blerona Kaja, M&J Trimming Blogger (YAY I’m one of them!)
- Marisa Lynch, Refashioner/Blogger
- Judy Coates Perez, Mixed Media Textile Artist
- Kelly Rand, Editor of “Crafting A Green World” blog
- Kristen Turner, DIY Fashion Blogger
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Open to individual, legal residents of the 50 US/DC excluding residents of the states of AZ, MD, TN VT & NJ, 18 & older. Contest begins 12:00:01 AM (EDT) on 12/6/10 and ends 11:59:59 PM (EST) on 1/28/11. For Official Rules, click here. Void where prohibited. Sponsored by: Phoenix Brands, One Landmark Square, Stamford, CT 06901.