Everyone always sees the adorable little girl throwing petals on the floor. Brides also need to worry about what to put on their flower girls. You can create your own head band for your flower girl using ribbon and crystals with these easy steps.
- 1/2 yd of 2 1/4 Poly Satin Ribbon, Ivory Style# 00318 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1/2 yd of 10mm Organdy Ribbon, Light Peach Style# 02110
- 25mm Plastic Head Band, White Style#43469 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 pack of SS12 Swarvoski Rhinestones, Crystal Style# 03012
- 1 pack of SS34 Swarvoski Rhinestones, Crystal Style# 03034
- 15” of 2mm Fine Metallic Twist Cord, Brown Gold Style# 00860
- 1/4” Swarvoski Crystal Belt, Crystal/Silver Style # 19912
- 2 pcs of 18*10mm Swarvoski Crystal Sew-on Pear Shaped Jewel, Crystal Style# 27474
- 1 pc of 15*4 mm Navette Rhinestone w/Setting, Crystal Style# 03912
- 1 pc of 18*9mm Sew-on, Crystal Style# 27473
- 1 pc of 12*6mm Sew-on, Crystal Style# 27473
- 1 pc of 10mm Round Sew-on, Crystal #32016
- E6000, Style # 37777
- Take the 1/2 yard of satin ribbon and glue it the headband to cover the plastic, cut the the ends to make them shorter, then glue the ends to the inside.
- Take the 1/2 yard of organza ribbon and glue it straight in the middle of the headband. Cut a little of the ends, leave some left over to glue the ends on the inside of the headband.
- take the metallic cord, cut 4 pieces even pieces (about 3 1/2 inches long), take the belt and swoop the pieces through, as a belt and glue the the ends on to the headband.
- take the other pieces of jewels and scatter them as you wish on each side of the head band.