Bulky and big accessories are completely in. People like looking unique and dressing up their outfits with the craziest accessories. Here is a a chain necklace made out of chain, d-rings and ribbon. With these steps, you can customize your own accessories.
- 18” Gold Metal Chain 13mm, Style #36948
- 12” Matte Dark Gold Chain 10mm, Style #36943
- 11” Dark Antique Chain 10mm, Style #36943
- 9” Gold Chain 10mm, Style# 46318
- 1 Gold D-Ring 40mm, Style #44736 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 Gold D-Ring 20mm, Style #44736 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 Antique Brass D-Ring 25mm, Style #44736 (1.800.9.mjtrim)
- 1 yd 3/8” Single faced Satin Ribbon, Brown Style #00295
- take the longest chain, 18” gold chain, and slide both ends to the ribbon.
- then take teh 12” matte gold chain, count 14 links, then open the link and lock in the 40mm gold d-ring. Then attach two links on the other side of the d-ring, with the links attach the 25mm antique brass d-ring. Attach one link on the other side. Then take the 20mm Gold d-ring and attach it to the one link. Then count 15 links, attach one side to the 20mm gold d-ring and slide the other end to the ribbon.
- take the 11” Dark Antique chain and slide both ends to the ribbon.
- do the same with the 9” gold chain, slide both ends to the ribbon.
- then make a bow with the ribbon ends.