Fall is here and its time to do some major shopping. What I love doing at the beginning of every season before I go shopping is look through that season’s fashion week. Looking through 2010 Fall Fashion Week, I came across Dolce & Gabbana’s line and I was in love with this pendant/pin that kept showing up on each model walking down the runway and I knew that I had to have it or something like it. Of course my shopping budget doesn’t allow me to spend $200 on an accessory, but i desperately wanted something like it, so I decided to make my own and I’m in love. Tell me what you think!
- One Natural Bone Pendant Item# 37405
- 6″ of 5mm Metal Chain Style# 44617 (1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- One 25X46mm Drop Shape Pendant Style#44617
- One Metal Coin W/Loop
- One Skirt Safety Pin Style #43232
Directions Are So Simple!!
- Each trim has it own loop, simply slide each pendant onto the pin. Then take the chain open one of the link and attach it to one side of the pin. Then open the other end of the line and attach it to the side of the pin.
- For a better hold you can attach the pendants to the other side of the safety pin so they don’t move.