Accessories, we love them. And thankfully there are all different types of accessories from jewelry to legwear. And if you’re anything like me you’re all about the DIY accessories, and lucky for me I recently bought a bag that needed some sort of accessory to spruce it up. So I decided on a feather keychain. Here’s what I came up with.
- 1- 3.5”x3” Fancy Feather Patch Item# 42642
- 1 metal button Item# 88710039 (1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- 1 15x32mm Wood Key Pendent Item# 38147 (1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- 1 Metal Coin w/Loop Item#36771 Gold (1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- ½” of 2” Dupioni Silk Ribbon Item#37302 (Color Burnt Sienna)
- Left over gold chain (scraps)
- Swivle Hook Item#35596 Antique Brass ( 1.800.9.MJTRIM)
- 1 Eye Pin (Craft Store)
- 3 Small Split rings or jump rings (Craft Store)
- 1 Large Jump ring or split ring
- Stick the eye pin through the top of the feather patch, and then loop the eye pin around itself to hold. Then attach that to the larger jump ring.
- Attach a small ring on wooden key and locket button.
- Attach another small ring around the locket button, and attach that jump ring to the larger jump ring.
- Attach the coin to end of a chain scrap, then attach a small jump ring to the middle of the chain and connect it with the larger jump ring.
- All of your pendants and feather patch should be attached to the large jump ring.
- Now tie the dupioni ribbon around the large jump ring and cut the ends on a preferred slant.
- Attach the large jump ring to the swivle hook and close the large jump ring.