Lace and Chain Necklace

By Goldie

Spring is just around the corner, so it is time to switch our focus from cumbersome looks to more ethereal choices.  Delicate lace in alabaster tones were seen all over the Spring/Summer 2010 catwalks.   I would like to share with you an idea I have designed to help you acquire this look using chains and delicate lace.

I used:

Directions:

There are many different ways to design this kind of necklace, use your creative mind and have fun experimenting numerous ideas.

1. Choose your chains and lace you would like to work with.
  2.  Once you have decided on how you want your design to lay you will need to use your jump rings to attach your chain and lace together.
  3.  Using a needle nose plier open the jump ring slide it through the lace and end of chain.
  4. Close and secure jump ring.
  5. Slide jump ring through each jewel and attach to jump ring securing lace to chain.

7 comments on “Lace and Chain Necklace

1. Christy says:

This is so gorgeous and elegant!

2. robin abdulla says:

Love love love this!!!! Going to the fabric store today!! I cant wait to make this!!!Would love to come into M J Trim (my husband calls it the Button Store) but I am 4 hours away by car :( So I only get there a few times a year. This piece is so pretty that I cant for an order to come! So I will purchase things locally and add my already purchased crystal from MJ Trim to change it up a bit!

3. Regina says:

I Love, Love, Love this!!!!!

4. april mcrae says:

WOW,I LOVE THIS, MY HEART IS JUMPING. I LIVE IN N. C. THANKS, I’II ORDER.

5. tami wilson says:

This is beautiful

6. Jan Smith says:

I’ve made similar pieces like this using trim and fabric stiffener. And then either chain or ribbon to make the necklace. So easy and very impressive

7. sbobet says:

Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn.
    That is an extremely neatly written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your
    useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.