We all have old bangles cluttering our jewelry boxes. I’d like to share with a quick way to turn your old bangle into a blingin’ Swarovski art piece. I embellished only a portion of the bangle so that you can get a feel for the before and after.
- Two 18x16mm pear shaped sew on jewel (14989-MONTANA) which can be ordered by calling 1-800-9-MJTRIM
- Seven 24x17mm oval sew on jewel in satin
- Four 12x10mm oval with setting
- One 25×8.5mm sew on rhinstone in silver shade
- One set in rose montees in light sapphire
When using different shapes and sizes for this type of embellishing I like to draw out the shape and exact dimensions of what I am going to embellish on paper first. Then lay out my design. This helps you find a pattern that works, so that you avoid gaps or a cramped looking design. Once you have decided on the design of your choice you may begin gluing your stones to your bangle. I believe that the E-6000 adhesive works best.