For my first post I decided to create an easy DIY chain and seed bead necklace. Although I choose these materials solely many other combinations can be created from the array of trims offered by M&J such as; ribbons, lace, cording, and leathers.
- Two different chains style: 42357G and style: 42360G (not available online please call 1-800 -9-mjtrim) yardage depends upon length you desire
- 4 yards seed bead trim
To get the look:
- Cut 1 piece of beaded trim 3” longer than length of 1 of the chains.
- Thread this piece through the chain and secure ends with glue
- Next thread the other piece of beaded trim through second chain, knot the excess trim off to one side and let hang
- by widening one of the links in the back of the chain attach the two chains together