Swarovski Increase Rhinestone Price

Some of you may have already heard the news.  For those who haven’t yet, due to production cost, Swarovski has decided to increase their price on flatback and hot-fix rhinestones with sew-on jewels to follow.  This has left many retailers with little choice, but to increase our price on rhinestones and sew-on jewels.  New prices are effective February 1st, 2009.  Therefore, it’s a good time to stock-up on rhinestones and sew-on jewels at the current price while supplies last.  All rhinestones will then shift to the new price on the 1st of February.

9 comments on “Swarovski Increase Rhinestone Price

1. Lucie Trepanier says:

How much is the price increase? Could not find details on that.

2. M&J says:

New prices have not yet been determined. We will post more information as soon as there is an update. Thank you.

3. Fred says:

Gee I hope they add on new colors as well. I really would like to see more new colors added on. with a price increase. That would be so cool..

4. liana Gibson says:

It would be nice to know the price so we can calculate the difference and perhaps order more right now. Do you have an estimate at least? We would like to know asap!

Thanks!

5. M&J says:

This is only an estimate, but it will be around 3% on average.

6. Celeste says:

I just ordered some ss20’s and the price showed to be 7.98 per pack of 72. My old pack was priced 6.00. Todays date is 1-31-09. Did you increase the price already? I thought I got in in time.

7. Celeste says:

Am I late for the old pri ces? My last pack of ss20’s was $6.00. I just ordered more and a pack was $7.98. Today’s date is 1-31-09. Your email said they wouldn’t go up until Feb 1st. Thanks

8. M&J says:

Was your last purchase during the 20% off sale? Prices are increasing today with Swarovski sew-on jewels to follow. We will inform everyone frequently with updates on new rhinestone news.

9. Alexwebmaster says:

Hello webmaster
    I would like to share with you a link to your site
    write me here preonrelt@mail.ru