Free Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Catalog

M&J Trimming would like to introduce you to our new Swarovski Crystals Rhinestone Catalog.  This catalog includes our entire updated colors of Swarovski rhinetones  It also includes our collection of the newest sew-on jewels, most popular rhinestone fringe, easy to use iron-on rhinestone appliques, and supplies.  This catalog is free.  All you have to do is provide us with a shipping address and you’ll receive your free catalog within five to ten business days.

Click here for your FREE rhinestone catalog

10 comments on “Free Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Catalog

1. Laura VonderHaar says:

I ordered a catalog. I was wondering how long it took to get it.

• Dara says:

Hi Laura,

The catalog may have been misplaced. I am resending you a new catalog and it should arrive within 3-4 days. Thank you.

2. eileen says:

do you have a catalog????????

3. olympia caianiello says:

HI,
    can you
    please send me a swarovki catalog? my adress is
    3636 manchester rd
    wantagh ny 11793 thank you

4. Ravi says:

Hello,

My name is Ravi and i’m working into high fashion hand embroidery garments export house.

We purchase rhinestones on daily basis hence i would like to have your catalog. Please can you send me the swarovki catalog on my below adress?

Attn: Mr. Ravi
    Officer Fashion Craft Pvt. Ltd.
    1A, 118 Kashmiri Bldg,
    M.U.Kokil Marg, Nishanpada Road,
    Dongri, Mumbai 400 009.
    INDIA

5. Fatma says:

hii i ordered a catalog sooo long ago and it didnt arrive yet !
    so i was wondering does it take more than 15 days ?

6. that’s nice Crystal Rhinestone! and that’s really free!?

7. sandra bratcher says:

imy friend had a catalog and i was looking at it, and i enjoy what i saw.

8. sandra bratcher says:

i really love ur jewerly and it is fantastic and i want a catalog so i can order so i can become a costumer.