Transform a plain baseball cap to something a little bolder with the addition of a bullion crest. The crest can transform a simple cap to something that carries a sense of bold maturity. Crests come in such a broad range of themes; it¹s easy to find one that suits you or your loved one best.
- Bullion Crest
- Baseball cap (or any other kind of hat with a heavy weight fabric and sufficient surface area for a crest)
- Unique Stitch fabric glue
- Needle + thread to match crest
- Straight pins
- Apply some Unique Stitch fabric glue to the center of the crest, then center the crest onto the front of the hat.
- Pin the edges of the crest down with straight-pins and set the hat aside to dry for about 30-45 minutes.
- Thread your needle sew from the inside of the hat so that the knot at the end of your thread is hidden.
- Stitch around the edge of the crest, removing the pins as you go. Remember to be careful of the inner lining sweatband that most baseball hats have. You don¹t want to sew that down.
- Finish off your stitches on the inside of the hat and you are done!